Why Choose A Meercat?
Designed and built in the UK our workboats have a proven track record.
- Exceptionally stable hull form
- Over 70 years industry experience
- Conventional or road transportable
- Highly manoeuvrable
- Built to MCA Workboat code or Class
- Customisable equipment and layout
We can tailor our Meercat Workboats to meet your every requirement.Get in Touch
Cable and Pipelaying
The shallow draft enables the Meercat to get to places other similar designs cannot.
Operating in less than 800mm of water, the vessel is capable of running service cables and pipelines right to the shore, its twin-engines and optional bow thruster keeping the vessel on track at all times. Scandinavia is just one area that has seen Meercats carrying out these tasks in recent years, with Meercats operating in both Norway and Sweden.